Partnership with Cuzoo


Cuzoo’s goal is to bridge the lacuna between companies or small and medium enterprises (SMEs) involved in e-commerce or other trading activities and their customers through a safe, speedy and efficient delivery process by which customers can reach their courier agents through the Cuzoo online on – demand platform with ease rather than the rigorous process of searching for the courier agency which will best suit your corporate objectives.

Cuzoo’s employees and courier agents (riders or drivers) can expedite any courier or logistics process when companies and SMEs partner with us by allowing Cuzoo to become their primary courier agency for delivery of goods to their customers while we take a small commission from the profits realized from the transaction. We are open to the negotiate and accept good and lucrative offers with our potential partners and promise to meet their demands at any time.

Cuzoo shall retain a 15% commission for every successful delivery completed through the platform and the remainder (85%) shall accrue solely to our partners.

To partner with us, we shall require potential partners to provide and fill the following documents:

  • Certificate of incorporation or CAC certificate (business certificate) as the business must be a registered entity.

  • Valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Tax Certificate

  • Identity of Directors or proprietors of the business (a government approved identity card shall be sufficient in this regard.)

  • Proof of Address (utility bills such as electricity bills, water bill, etc. shall suffice)

  • Evidence of an Insurance Policy for general liability

  • Duly filled Know Your Customer (KYC) form to be provided by Cuzoo

  • Duly filled guarantor’s form. Form can be downloaded from the Cuzoo app.

  • A duly signed service contract.

We look forward to your continuous support and partnership.


Cuzoo offers the best deals for every courier agent who want to use the app to earn money either full time or as a part time job. Our hours are flexible, and your remuneration depends on how much effort you put into completion of your courier orders from our customers. Cuzoo only retains 15% of payments made to the riders and the remainder (85%) belongs to the courier agent. Riders are given the leeway to ride at their own time and shall earn bonuses if they continually fulfil their given targets.

Working hours are as follows:

  • Weekdays: 7am to 6pm

  • Saturdays: 9am to 8pm

  • Sundays and Public Holidays: 12pm to 6pm

Riders should put in a login period of 10 to 12 hours daily to be entitled to more incentives.

To ensure the safety of our courier agents and foster a successful and stress-free delivery service, every potential rider must possess the following:

  • Government approved identification card (such as International Passport, National Identity Card or NIN, Voters Card, or Driver’s License)

  • Proof of Address (utility bills shall suffice)

  • A driver’s license or a state rider’s permit

  • A duly signed service contract (to be given by Cuzoo)

  • A guarantor’s form (available on the platform)

  • Recent passport photograph

  • Fleet roadworthiness

  • An android or OIS smartphone in good working condition with over 2gb ram for smooth operation of the app

  • A good data-plan

  • A power-bank to charge their phones while on transit

  • A road worthy vehicle in good condition

  • A safety helmet, riding gloves and safety boots for bikers

  • All the particulars and licenses required for a car owner in Nigeria

  • A good delivery box for riders

  • Courier agents must be well groomed and trimmed. No shaggy hair style or brash demeanor.

  • Must possess good and clean clothes to look presentable to customers

  • Must be in good health

  • Ability to communicate fluently in English language

Riders or Drivers who do not possess these documents and attributes shall be denied access to the app and website after the screening process.

We anticipate working with you in the future.

Last Updated: Sunday March 19, 2023